Women’s Health Care Update is intended to address primary health care for women. The topics are selected from suggestions from previous course attendees, areas with substantial change, and controversial subjects where medical opinions may differ. The purpose is to provide a clinical update for providers who care for women in an outpatient setting.
The format: short lectures followed by question and answer sessions.
- Health Care Equity and Women’s Health
- Sexuality and Sexual Function in Mid-life Women and Beyond
- The New Approach to the Annual Well Woman Exam
- Evidence Based Treatment of Insomnia: Improving Sleep Without Medication
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Making Sense of Complex Contraception
- Advanced Understanding of Emergency Contraception
- Integrating Reproductive Justice Into Your Clinical Encounters
- Endocrine Disruptors and Women’s Health: Evidence and Advice
- Management of Low Back and Pelvic Girdle Pain in Pregnancy
- Elective Induction at 39 Weeks
- Diagnosis and Management of PCOS
- Making Sense of Diets for Weight Loss
- Infertility Work-Up for the PCP
- Risk Based Breast Cancer Screening: Who, When, Why, and How?
- Mental Health in Pregnancy and Postpartum: Case Scenarios
- Medicine in the Me-Too Era
- Post Menopausal Bleeding with Emphasis on Role of Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Clinical Vignettes: Hirsutism
- Vaccines: The Gifts That Keep on Giving
- Common Vulvovaginal Cases
16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum