This practical course stresses how to enhance day-to-day office GYN practice with relevant, important procedures and therapies that are easy to master, comfortable to incorporate, and solidly reimbursable.
On the agenda:
- Cervical Cancer Screening: Guidelines and Practical Tips
- Incidental Findings in Gyn Ultrasound- When to Sit on Your Hands
- HPV Testing 2019: Will It Replace Pap Smears? Should It?
- Breast Screening: Tomosynthesis, MRI, Ultrasound – When Do I Order What?
- Individualized Breast Cancer Risk Assessment: An Idea whose Time Has Come
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Are You Current?
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy: The Truth About Primary Prevention of CVD
- Fibroids: Medical Management 2019
- Headache and Migraine: What’s a Women’s Health Practitioner to Do?
- Osteoporosis: How to Better Protect Your Patient’s Bone Health
- Menopausal Vasomotor Symptoms: The Old, the New and What’s Coming
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy: An Underutilized Tool in GYN Practice
- Operative Pearls for Advanced Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Office Hysteroscopy: How I Do It, How You Can Do It
- Further Evolution on hCG and Ultrasound: The New Discriminatory Zone
- Optimizing Outcomes for Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis: Clinical Tips for Triage Care
- Advanced Therapies for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- HPV Testing Is Expanding Colposcopy: How to Improve Your Diagnostic and Treatment Skills
- When Postmenopausal Sex Hurts (vulvar and vaginal atrophy (VVA)/genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM)): What’s New And How to Choose
19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum