Hands-on intensive breast ultrasound training with lectures and one-on-one discussions to build the complete protocol to acquire and analyze images. For all experience levels. The protocol for the standard exam is set in such a way to maximize detection sensitivity over traditional methods. Then, a matrix of image and Doppler analysis are created and participants are provided with tools to master conspicuity, pattern recognition, and tissue response. Hands-on practice on live subjects. Post-course support is free in perpetuity.
- Seven goals for ultrasonic breast tissue analysis: how and why each one is critical to the composite diagnosis
- Radial-antiradial scanning vs the quadrant approach
- How to speed-read findings at the subconscious level
- The surgeon’s tactile scanning technique that adds as much as 15% to detection sensitivity
- A simple effective technique to assess the retroareolar area
- Subjective and quantitative Doppler: what each one tells us in the breast
- Evaluation of the breast implant