Society of Gynecologic Surgeons (SGS) 45th Annual Scientific Meeting is organized by Society of Gynecologic Surgeons (SGS) and will be held from Mar 31 – Apr 03, 2019 at JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 26.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
The 26.25 credits are inclusive of 1) 12.75 credits for Scientific Meeting 2) 2.0 credits for VideoFest 3) 1.00 credit for Academic Roundtable 4) 1.00 credit for Mentorship for Career Development 5) 3.75 credit for Postgraduate Course 2, 3 and 4 6) 8.50 credit for Postgraduate Course 1 7) 1.00 credit for Monday and Tuesday morning Poster Session.
• Evaluate evidence regarding when vaginal, laparoscopic or robotic approaches to gynecologic surgery are indicated.
• Recognize the components needed to deliver patient centered care.
• Summarize outcome data of new and innovative gynecologic surgery technologies.
• Apply knowledge of pelvic anatomy and perioperative care best practices to minimize peri-operative complications.
• Practice surgical teaching and mentorship strategies that maximize the educational value to the next generation of surgeons.
• Describe how to conduct and evaluate high quality surgical education research to maximize trainee education.
• Identify health care disparities within gynecologic surgery to minimize biases that can occur in taking care of women of all backgrounds.