The theme: “Bringing Together the Best in Women’s Cancer Care.”
The aim of this meeting is discussion of the latest science in the field of gynecologic cancers, receiving educational programming, and networking.
- IP, NEO, HIPEC – How Should We Personalize Surgery and Chemotherapy for Our Patients?
- Hereditary Genetics and Cancer Prevention for Your Patients
- Endometrial Tumors – Controversies in Adjuvant Therapy
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Toolkit – Proven Practices and Protocols
- Challenges & Opportunities of Delivering Precision Cancer Care – Molecular Targeting and Update of NCI Match, DART and ASCO TAPUR
- Human Papillomavirus Screening and Vaccines for Cancer Prevention: What is on the Horizon?
- Building a Gynecologic Oncology Focused Palliative Care Program at Your Institutions
- Rejuvenating Sexuality and Intimacy After Gynecologic Cancer
- TILs, TCRs, CAR T-Cells and Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Gynecologic Cancer Care, An Update
- Lifestyle Modifications and Cancer Prevention for Your Patients (Obesity and Prevention)
- Surgical and Cancer Pain Management During Opioid Crisis
An array of state-of-the-art products and services geared towards members of clinical care team will be on display in the exhibition area.
21.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum
20.5 ANCC contact hours