This fifty-sixth annual update in obstetrics and gynecology is designed and will be presented by Harvard Medical School’s & BWH’s leading faculty and master clinicians. The educational focus of this one of the highest-rated Harvard Medical School CME courses is practical.
It is a six-day course comprising three parts that can be attended separately or all together:
- Clinical Obstetrics (March 17-18) – 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Urogynecology, Gynecologic Oncology (March 19-20) – 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (March 21-22) – 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- The Short Cervix: Updates for When and How to Treat and When to Ignore
- State-of-the-Art Assessment and Treatment of Anemia in Pregnancy
- Prevention and Treatment of Obstetric Hemorrhage
- The Fourth Trimester: The New Frontier
- First-Trimester Ultrasound in the Era of NIPT: New Data and Practice Considerations
- Expanded Genetic Carrier Screening
- Managing the IUGR Fetus
- GDM: Which Meds for Which Patients?
- Twin Pregnancies: How to Assess Risk
- Impact of Robotics on Benign Gyn Surgeries
- Interstitial Cystitis: Current Updates
- Surgery for Stress Urinary Incontinence: What Are the Available Options?
- Updates for Evaluation of Management and Cervical Dysplasia
- State-of-the-Art Management of Cervical Cancer
- From Conduit to Co-Conspirator: The Fallopian Tube and Ovarian Cancer
- The Modern Surgical (and Medical) Management of Endometrial Cancer
- The Generalist and the Adnexal Mass: Observe, Operate, or Opt Out?
- Important Updates for the Basic Infertility Workup
39.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum