• Above conference group rates are per room, per night and do not include the following (subject to change):
• – 7% state accommodation tax
• – 3% resort tax
• – 9% resort service fee
• Maximum guestroom occupancy as stated above cannot be exceeded
• Mandatory additional occupant charge (over two in room), 13 years and older, is $25 per person, per night (includes daily buffet breakfast, taxes and gratuities)
• Children 12 years and under are complimentary staying in room with adult (includes daily buffet breakfast & lift ticket) – not to exceed stated maximum occupancy
• Rollaways & Cribs: Rollaway beds and cribs are $10 each, per night (based on availability and subject to change)
• Check-in time is 5:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am. A late check-out can only be confirmed on the date of departure by the front desk. Additional charges may apply for late check-outs and are based upon availability.
• Credit/Debit Card Policy: Upon check-in, the hotel requires a credit card or debit card to ensure that funds are available. Holds are placed on your account for your entire stay plus estimated incidentals; however, the amount may be immediately deducted from your account. The length of time for which these holds remain on your credit or debit account varies from bank to bank.
• Parking: Self-parking is complimentary. Valet is $15 per day (subject to change).
• Conference cancellations must be made in writing (via email or mail) to Symposia Medicus and a refund, less a 10% processing fee, will be given. No refunds will be made if cancellation is received after January 15, 2019; however, tuition, less 10% processing fee, may be applied to a future Symposia Medicus conference.
• Per our hotel contract, hotel reservation cancellations must be made in writing to Symposia Medicus and you will receive a full refund if emailed/postmarked by December 18, 2018. Between December 19, 2018 and January 15, 2019, one night’s deposit is forfeited. After January 15, 2019, no hotel refunds can be made.
• All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mailed to Symposia Medicus. If mailed, it must be postmarked by the dates stated above.
• In the unlikely event of conference cancellation by Symposia Medicus, full tuition and, if reservation was made with Symposia Medicus, hotel deposit refunds will be made. Symposia Medicus will not be responsible for refunding travel or any other expenses.