Organized by American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM).
Led by ultrasound luminaries and leaders, this seminar is designed to deliver the latest principles and techniques to help participants improve clinical and technical obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound.
- Correctly diagnosing ovarian masses
- The nonpregnant uterus
- Sonography of early pregnancy
- First-trimester anatomy
- Second-trimester markers
- Use of Doppler in IUGR
- Placental abnormalities in the second and third trimester
- Fetal congenital heart disease
- Cardiac anomalies
- Monochorionic twins
- Approach to nonimmune hydrops
Preseminar Courses – February 20.
- Nuchal Translucency and Introduction to the Genetic Education Modules (GEM) – 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Principles of Sonography and Doppler Ultrasound – 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Ultrasound and Infertility – 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Main Seminar – February 21-23
14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum