26th Annual Spring Conference on Women’s Health is designed to provide the most current clinical information about the care of the female patient. The goal of this conference is to increase knowledge and enhance the competence of attendees. Emphasis will be placed on practical application of the evidence-based topics presented.
Conference format will include didactic lectures, smaller group breakout and interactive sessions, case studies, and question and answer sessions.
- Common Dermatologic Issues in Women
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Update
- Management of Breast Lumps & Breast Cancer Screening Controversies
- Practical Management of Depression in Women
- Vulvodynia: Impact, Evaluation, and Treatment
- Hot Topics in Dermatology
- A Practical Approach to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- An Evidence-Based Approach to Dyspareunia
- Female Sexual Dysfunction Dilemmas
- Painful Bladder Syndrome: Diagnosis & Treatment
- Controversies in Hormone Therapy
- Contraception Update 2019
- Office Microtherapy: What You Can Do in 5 Minutes
- Myofascial Pain of the Abdomen & Pelvis: A Common Contributor to Pelvic Pain
- Medically Unexplained Physical Symptoms
- New Guidelines & Management for HPV & Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Evaluation & Treatment of Challenging Patients: Interactive Problem Solving
- What’s New in Cosmetic Dermatology?
- Management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum