26th Annual Spring Conference on High Risk Obstetrics is designed for physicians, certified nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, PAs, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who face challenges in the care of the high risk pregnant patient. Emphasis will be placed on practical application of the evidence-based topics presented.
Conference format will include didactic lectures, smaller group breakout and interactive sessions, case studies, and question and answer sessions.
- Respiratory Failure & Pulmonary Edema: How to Keep Your Head Above Water (Rx = 20 minutes)
- Viruses That Bite: Zika, CMV, and Parvo
- Opioid Use, Abuse, and Dependency During Pregnancy (Rx = 30 minutes)
- The High Risk Pregnant Teen: The Perils & Pitfalls (Rx = 40 minutes)
- Noon Hypertensive Crisis in Pregnancy: This Can Make Your Blood Boil! (Rx = 15 minutes)
- The Short Cervix: The Myth & the Evidence
- Management of Obstetrical Hemorrhage & Placenta Accreta
- Cholestasis of Pregnancy: The Loch Ness Monster (Rx = 15 minutes)
- Current Concepts of Thyroid Dysfunction in Pregnancy (Rx = 15 minutes)
- Pregnancy in Patients with Cancer
- Care of the Advanced Maternal Age Patient
- Thrombophilia Quiz Show: Who & When to Screen & How to Treat
- Timing of Indicated & Elective Deliveries
- Cardiac Case Studies: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!
- Confronting Maternal Safety: Reducing Mortality & Morbidity (Rx = 15 minutes)
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss: Understanding the Issues
- From Nausea to Hyperemesis: Options for Care (Rx = 15 minutes)
- Preterm Labor: Are We Ready for Progesterone? (Rx = 15 minutes)
- Pharmacotherapy in Pregnancy: Epidemiology, PK/PD Considerations, and Updates on Drug Labeling
18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ – maximum