Hotel Policies• Changes to reservations, regardless of reason, made within 25 days of arrival, will be charged the total original reserved stay. If changes are made before 25 days, no penalty will be assessed. Please notify Symposia Medicus of changes.• Above conference group rates are per room, per night and do not include the following (subject to change):
• – 14.962% State & local taxes
• – $20.00 (plus 4.712% tax) resort fee (discounted from $40.00, plus tax)• Suggested Porterage & Housekeeping Gratuities (not mandatory):
• – $9.00 per person (18 years & older) Porterage (bellman) gratuity is suggested
• – $3.50 per room, per day housekeeping gratuity is suggested• Maximum guestroom occupancy is four, regardless of age• Mandatory additional adult charge (18 years and over) is $30.00 per person, per night (includes daily buffet breakfast, taxes, and gratuities) – not to exceed stated maximum occupancy
• Children 17 years & under are complimentary (includes daily buffet breakfast) – not to exceed stated maximum occupancy
• Bed Type Requests: You can select one or two beds; however, requests cannot be guaranteed until check-in
• Rollaway beds are NOT available. An air mattress can be requested (subject to availability), normally $50.00 per night, plus tax, however, this fee is waived when booking through Symposia Medicus. Only one air mattress is allowed in a room with a king bed.
• Cribs are available on a complimentary basis (subject to availability and change)
• Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am. If you have reserved a Premier Ocean View (Vista Level) room, you are guaranteed a check-out at noon. A late check-out can only be confirmed on the date of departure by the front desk. Additional charges may apply for late check-outs and are based upon availability.
• Credit/Debit Card Policy: Upon check-in, the hotel requires a credit card or debit card to ensure that funds are available. Holds are placed on your account for your entire stay, plus $100/day for incidentals; however, the amount may be immediately deducted from your account. The length of time for which these holds remain on your credit or debit account varies from bank to bank.
• Parking: Self-parking is complimentary. Valet is available at $15.00 plus tax, per day (subject to change), for hotel and non-hotel guests.
• Conference cancellations must be made in writing (via email or mail) to Symposia Medicus and a refund, less a 10% processing fee, will be given. No refunds will be made if cancellation is received after January 2, 2019; however, tuition, less 10% processing fee, may be applied to a future Symposia Medicus conference.
• Per our hotel contract, hotel reservation cancellations must be made in writing to Symposia Medicus and you will receive a full refund if emailed/postmarked by December 5, 2018. Between December 6, 2018 and January 2, 2019, one night’s deposit is forfeited. After January 2, 2019, no hotel refunds can be made.
• All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mailed to Symposia Medicus. If mailed, it must be postmarked by the dates stated above.
• In the unlikely event of conference cancellation by Symposia Medicus, full tuition and, if reservation was made with Symposia Medicus, hotel deposit refunds will be made. Symposia Medicus will not be responsible for refunding travel or any other expenses.